Saturday, after a lot of waiting for the winds to settle down, both Keith and Chase were able to make their first flights. Way to go guys!! Unfortunately the thunder and lightning started off in the distance during Chase's flight so we decided not to send them back up for more. As we were packing up for the day a gentle rain started to fall confirming our decision to postpone additional flights until another day. The fun has just begun!!
Owner of MadCity Paragliding and Adventure Addict